Wednesday, August 03, 2005

my dad's new job

thursday, 4 august, 2005 16:45 MAT

since my dad refuses to become an active contributor to this blog, i guess i gotta post this news.

Well, while eating dinner, the phone rang, and I answered. Kirk said he would like to offer me a job at REI ... so there you have it! Another member of the Chin clan joining REI's dedicated human resources!! So I'll be working as a bike and ski technician. I go in on Saturday to fill out the paperworks and then start orientation on the 13th. So for the next two months, I'll have to juggle the Mariner games into the REI schedule since both jobs are part time. The Mariner season comes to an end by early October - no way they'll make the playoffs this year either.

"what does technician mean?" asks brett.

"someone who fixes and tunes the bikes and skis so that they function properly?" guesses melanie.

i dunno exactly how to answer brett...

yeah for my daddie! i guess we all know what kinds of things we are getting for christmas time this year. hrmm... what could i need... *thinking*

,` )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home