Monday, August 08, 2005

Sunday hike

Sunday was a beautiful day. We drove to Mt Rainier and hiked up to Panoramic viewpoint on the Skyline trail. . .all the way up, up, up. It was glorious up there. We gawked at the mountain, ate lunch and took in the sunshine. I found out how much sun after I got home and saw "ring around my collar" and "badger eyes". Yikes!! It'll take years to fade. I know 'cuz the tan lines from the last time we hiked up there (2 years ago) is just beginning to fade.

Downhill trek was much faster. It was 5 miles roundtrip.
Enjoy the pics!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

I'd be snap happy all day up there i think. :D

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saturday, 13 august, 2005 11:00 MAT

good job mum!! you got the link to be active and open in another window!! my mum is such a good student!

,` )

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home